[bksvol-discuss] Re: New subscriber

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 18:19:11 -0800 (PST)

Welco9me, Allison N.

I believe you can validate (proofread) books with your
Braille Note Classis. If you are a registered and
approved volunteer, you can  download from page one a
book that interests you and read it, correcting as you
go. Then upload. Validating books also earns you 50
cents each toward your next membership.

If you're not registered as a volunteer, then you must
apply, and when you're approved you'll get
instructions as to how to validate which, I hope, are
being revised and updated.

Cindy