[bksvol-discuss] New submission to Bookshare: "Blues and Trouble: Twelve Stories" by Tom Piazza

  • From: "Rik James" <d28rik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 12:55:38 -0600

Just a quick note to let you all know of a book os short fiction I've just
finished and submitted for Validation:

"Blues and Trouble: Twelve Stories"
by Tom Piazza

This is the third book I've scanned and submitted to Bookshare.  One was the
guide to recorded jazz music, another book about bluegrass legend Jimmy
Martin. This was his first book of fiction, and won some awards. The stories
are quick and interesting, I think and have a music blues theme running
through.

The pagination was normalized, I ran spell check and it should be a quick
one to validate, I hope. I think I found any of those hyphenated words, etc.
It's 192 pages.

Thanks.
Rik