[bksvol-discuss] New submission

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 13:05:40 -0500

Hi, everyone.

Torch by Cheryl Strayed has been placed on step one for your validating
pleasure. Page breaks and chapter headings are protected. Common scannos have
been removed. All pages are accounted for. Find the synopsis below.

Be incredible! That's the advice Teresa Rae Wood gives the listeners of her
popular local radio show, Modern Pioneers!, a kind of hippie Praire Home
Companion.

Teresa has taken the advice to heart in her own life. As a teen mother and
abused wife, she escaped with her two children to rural Minnesota, fell in love

with a local carpenter, and raised good kids, Claire and Joshua. Then, at only
38, she receives the devastating news that she is gravely ill. In just a

few weeks, she is gone.

Shannon

I am only one; but still I am one. I can not do everything, but I can do
something. And, because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the
something I can do.
Everet Edward Hale