[bksvol-discuss] New read and thanks!

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 13:17:42 -0600

Since so many ladies have been enjoying the Benni Harper series, I wanted to
let them know Love Mercy, the first in a new series  by Earlene Fowler, is now
in the collection.

I cannot thank Jamie enough for the excellent quality of her scans and her
willingness to get and scan books I own or have access to so I can proof with a
book in hand, my preferred method.  She truly makes proofreading a joy!  Then,
when I am done, Nichole's aide reads books I have bought (like this one) and
they are donated to our local library.  Everyone wins and I get to enjoy a very
good book as I proof.  This one was for me, not Nichole, and I am very grateful
to Jamie!

Valerie Maples

currently scanning: who do i talk to?, Red Suit diaries, Yada Yada Prayer Group
Gets Decked Out, Seven Days at Oak Valley, Engineering the Preschool
Environment for Interactive Symbolic Communication

currently proofing:  Ten Days to Self-Esteem, Listen for the Wippoorwill:
Harriet Tubman, My Dog Pulls, what Do I Do?