[bksvol-discuss] Re: New re Wish List from Cindy

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 08:56:33 -0500

This is a wonderful idea.
Thank you, Cindy.
Christina

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 25, 2009 11:29 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] New re Wish List from Cindy

List UPDATED 12/25/09

WISH LIST: REQUESTED ADDITIONS TO THE BOOKSHARE.ORG COLLECTION;

I've decided to have 2 separate lists: one for nonfiction requests and one for
Fiction requests. Each list ill be sent
separately to bookshare for posting, if that's acceptable to Rik.

Each list will begin with a list of authors, alphabetical by authors' last
names by whom readers want books; their titles
will be listed under the name alphabetically.

Following the Author section will be an alphabetical list of individual
requested titles, with author and, for fiction
possibly genre

 It will take me quite a while to reorganize the lists but having them separate
should make it easier to look for books you
want  to scan, even organized as they are, now which is basically the same as
they will be.

I will keep the list on my hard drive and if anyone wants me to email a section
 of the list, e.h., religious nonfictio,
juvenile fiction, books by ALcott, I can do that.

Now back to ptoofing. SMile

available commands, put the word 'help' by itself
in the subject line.