[bksvol-discuss] Re: New proofreading requirements: quotes, ellipses, and dashes

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 13:00:47 -0400

I'm confused as to what to do with an elipsis followed by a period.  I was told
to essentially put 4 dogs, ....  Are you changing that?

I have noticed that the em-dash that hasn't been converted to -- seems to show
up in BRF files as -, which can be a bit confusing, so I always convert em-dash
to --.  It may not matter in Daisy, but it seems to matter in BRF.
Tracy