[bksvol-discuss] Re: New proofreaders

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 20:39:36 -0700

Hi Beverly,

Well, you've hit on the problem!  You and Tim aren't seeing all of the
potential books to check out for proofreading.  I see 113, or some number
close to that.  Why we see different numbers, I have no idea, but that is
definitely why you and Tim couldn't find the book you were looking for!

You are brilliant to think to mention the number of results you see.

If the book doesn't appear in your list of checked out books in  the next
day or so, it may appear back on the checkout page as if by magic.  It's not
a huge deal, as in two weeks, it'll automatically go back on the checkout
page whether you can do anything or not to release it before that.

And curiosity is not a bad thing!

I look forward to your being able to join the ranks of proofreaders whenever
that happens!

Mayrie

  _____

From: Beverly Cory <beverlycory@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: July 20, 2011 6:25:53 PM PDT

To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: Re: [bksvol-discuss] Re: New proofreaders

ACK! That is a mistake. How did I get it? Lordy. Let me figure out how to
put it back. I'm not even an approved proofreader yet.

On Jul 20, 2011, at 6:03 PM, Tim Syfert wrote:

I followed the link and it stated that the book was checked by another
volunteer. Thanks.

Tim

  _____