[bksvol-discuss] Re: New proofreaders

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 11:39:44 -0400

Tim, I recall that you were interested in proofing Partisan by S. Andrew Swann. The person who had it checked out has released it and it is available again. You might want to get it before it's grabbed again. I also recall that you could not find it earlier. Try using the search feature right at the top of the checkout list. I just found it promptly by using the key word partisan.

"Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Working people of all countries unite!" - Karl Marx

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com