[bksvol-discuss] Re: New proofreaders

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 18:55:48 -0700

Hi there,

This has happened before, and I can't remember how it got solved.  Don't
feel bad!  At least we know where the book is supposed to be!  It may show
up in your checked out books in a bit and then you can release it.

You're right, it should show up on the page of your checked out books, but
it's just a glitch that it isn't there.

Hope it shows up there in a bit so that you can release it.

Keep us posted.

And no worries!

Mayrie

  _____

From: Beverly Cory <beverlycory@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: July 20, 2011 6:25:53 PM PDT

To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: Re: [bksvol-discuss] Re: New proofreaders

ACK! That is a mistake. How did I get it? Lordy. Let me figure out how to
put it back. I'm not even an approved proofreader yet.

On Jul 20, 2011, at 6:03 PM, Tim Syfert wrote:

I followed the link and it stated that the book was checked by another
volunteer. Thanks.

Tim

  _____