[bksvol-discuss] Re: New proofreaders

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 21:21:28 -0400

As a matter of fact, it has been checked out just scant minutes ago, at 8:50 PM Eastern time. Unless this person releases it too I suppose you missed it again, Tim. What mystifies me is why you could not find it while it was still available. From my perspective it was sitting right there in plain sight forty-eight titles down the list and the search feature found it for me quite readily too. Ah well, there are others. There is a science fiction book four titles from the bottom of the list entitled New Legends by Greg Bear. It has a quality of fair, though, so it might be a difficult proof.

"Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Working people of all countries unite!" - Karl Marx

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com