[bksvol-discuss] Re: New proofreaders

  • From: "Doug Maples" <wdmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 17:45:25 -0500

Unfortunately, if the chapter number and the chapter name appear on two
different lines, the Bookshare tool will move the second line up so that
they will both be on the same line.

So, if you need the chapter number to come first, then you had better put it
on the first line.

Having said that, I always leave them as they are in the book. You will
rarely see the number after the chapter line.

Example:

1

The Day the Earth Stood Still

Will come out from the Bookshare tool as:

1 The Day the Earth Stood Still

-- Doug