[bksvol-discuss] Re: New proofreaders

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 13:34:03 -0700

Hi, Tim, that's okay if number and title are on the same line. I've seen
things like this in Braille and no doubt you have also. (note, example
is fake.) "1. Another Fine Mess" "Chapter 1. In Which Our Hero Is
Introduced". One thing I can tell you is the chapter titles should have
the same formatting as your chapter number. So If chapter numbers are
put in bold type and are in 16 pt. type, the titles should be the same.
Regards, Kim Friedman. P.S.: I bet you probably already know this. K.