[bksvol-discuss] Re: New kid on the block

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 10:42:31 -0500

Hi Melinda and welcome to the chaos.

If you are going to volunteer, may I suggest that you get individual messages instead of the digest of a day's email. It makes interacting with a discussion you wish to take part in much easier.

If you want to stay in digest mode and have us cc any messages to you, then you need to give us your email address.

Thanks, and welcome again.
Bob

"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us will live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Melinda Pethel" <mjpethel@xxxxxxx>