[bksvol-discuss] New history book request and historical fiction

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:21:31 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, A.J.

I'll post your request and change the mislabeled Civil
Wat trio to fiction, and also will post your message
to the volunteer email list. There are a lot of
scanners who like historical fiction, and maybew
they'll get scanned sooner.

I'm assuming, since you didn't say otherwise, that
your new requests are nonfiction. Please let me know
if that is not the case.

Cindy

To whom it may concern:

I would like to request
the following titles for the bookshare wish list:
1824: The Arkansas War (rivers of war book 2) by Eric
Flint
Rally Cry (The Lost Regiment book 1) by William
Forstchen.
Empire of Ivory (Temeraire, book 4) by Naomi Novik,
apparently just
released.

In addition, I couldn't help noticing that the Civil
war trio by Gingrich and Forstchen (Gettysberg, Grant
Comes East, Never Call Retreat) are listed as
non-fiction. As excellent alternate history as they
are, they probably ought to be classified as fiction.