[bksvol-discuss] Re: New bestsellers(comics)

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 13:26:22 -0500

That and most of the time the text is hand lettered.  I am thinking of Laika,
and Redwall the Graphic Novel.

Both are just huge comic books!

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and ?

Reading a book is like rewriting it for yourself. You bring to a novel,
anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and
you read it in your own terms. -Angela Carter, novelist and journalist
(1940-1992)