[bksvol-discuss] Re: New bestsellers(comics)

  • From: gail johnson <mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 06:27:46 -0500

Hi Jamie and everybody,

My daughter reads these comic books. They are a bunch of pictures that tell a story. I can undestand why they would be difficult to do in a way that does justice for the Bookshare collection. They are in growing popularity it seems.

--
Hank & Gail Johnson
Smell your way to my success!!

Sharing a story or helping someone opens my heart to God's love.