[bksvol-discuss] New York Times bestsellers for June

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 19:03:44 -0700 (PDT)

I ordered the following books for the June New York Times list.  I'll be
processing them and adding them to the collection over the next several weeks.

  Hardcover Fiction
THE BOOK OF THE DEAD, by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child.
THE COLD MOON, by Jeffery Deaver.
DEAD WATCH, by John Sandford.
DARK SIDE OF THE MOON, by Sherrilyn Kenyon.
KILLER DREAMS, by Iris Johansen.
THE HARD WAY, by Lee Child.
BETRAYAL, by Aaron Allston.

  Hardcover Non-Fiction
DISPATCHES FROM THE EDGE, by Anderson Cooper.
WISDOM OF OUR FATHERS, by Tim Russert.
BEYOND BAND OF BROTHERS, by Dick Winters with Cole C. Kingseed.

  Paperback Fiction
THE JURY, by Fern Michaels
CORDINA'S ROYAL FAMILY: BENNETT & CAMILLA, by Nora Roberts.
SUMMER OF ROSES, by Luanne Rice.

  Paperback Non-Fiction
AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH, by Al Gore.
FLAGS OF OUR FATHERS, by James Bradley with Ron Powers.

  We also need:
THE PROPHET by Khalil Gibran
GONE by Jonathan Kellerman (in the collection, but has only a good rating)
TWELVE SHARP by Janet Evanovich (being released June 20th, will certainly be in
the top 10 NYT fiction category)

  Carrie

starting at 1¢/min.