[bksvol-discuss] Re: New York Times Bestsellers

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 13:56:37 -0800 (PST)

Way to go, Gerald!

I think one problem here is that so many people are
scanning and so few are validating. Maybe more would
validate if more credits were given for it vis-a-vis
scanning, especially since a lot of scanners seem to
scan and upload without pre-validating or even using
K's ranked spelling, as E suggests.

BTW, should I still be referring to it as K1000 if
there have been updates? IS K1000 themachine itself?

Cindy