[bksvol-discuss] New Year's Eve

  • From: "liz halperin" <lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 19:14:57 -0800

After the day caring for my Alzheimer parents, I have a lovely evening home
alone. Instead of joining the (hearing required) chat room party, or doing
any of myriad must-do tasks, I'm going to enjoy my final scan of 2007 and
final scan before guide dog school in just THREE WEEKS!!!! (Yes, Shelley and
Natasha and other GDB grads, back to the Oregon campus on Jan 19th!!!!) I
think tonight's goal is to get the proofing/reading done to be able to send
it for validation. 3 hrs 45 minutes till midnight, I'll see how much I can
do once I get on a roll.  Plus multi-tasking with dinner and teas....

Liz in Portland

Liz Halperin
Portland, OR
lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx