[bksvol-discuss] New Wish List request from member

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 18:22:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi:
I am a Bookshare member and have been referred by Bookshare support. I
would like to place a book on the wish list. The book information is
noted below. It is not available from any of the usual sources, which I
guess is not surprising given a January2008 publication date. I have
also check the Bookshare collection, books being scanned list, and the
wish list on the Friends site.

I could, of course, send you one or more copies of the hardcover book.
There is no immediate rush, although I'm anxious to read the book since
I will be a patient of Dr. Berg soon.

Thanks

Seven Principles of Fat Burning
By Dr. Eric Berg
Publisher: Midpoint Trade Books, Incorporated Pub. Date: January 2008
ISBN-13: 9781888045550
352pp

Scott Marshall
Designated Federal Officer
FCC Consumer Advisory Committee
Office: 202-418-2809 (voice or relay)
Wireless: 202-744-4661
Hours: 7:30 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. Eastern Time