[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Volunteer/Member

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 17:03:04 -0700

HI Mike and all,

IN my experience with the ADF Canon it does seem the first few pages of a
book and the last few don't scan as well. I find this both when scanning a
stack out of the feed tray and feeding them in one at a time. Perhaps it's
the stylized text used at the beginning of the book.

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau