[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Volunteer. Writing to say "HI!"

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 23:24:34 -0700

Hi, Kolby. You don't need a scanner to validate books, so you can start
there. If you signed up to validate books, Jesse probably already sent you
the instructions for that. If not, one of us here has it and we can send it
to you, so let us know. You don't need to be a full member to validate or
submit books, so you can start on that whenever you're ready and feel
comfortable with what you need to do. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous