[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Volunteer. Writing to say "HI!"

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 22:35:19 -0500

Hi, Kolby!  Welcome to the list.  If you have already been approved by Jesse
as a volunteer, you can begin to download books to validate.  When you log
in, you'll be at the volunteer home page.  Toward the bottom of the page,
there's a link that says, "Step One: Download."  This is a link to the page
which includes books that need to be validated, i.e. proofread.  You can
check out the list of books and download one to validate.  Fellow volunteers
will be glad to answer any questions you may have concerning this process.
Happy reading!

Jana