[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Validator

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 17:47:39 -0700

HI Jane,

IN general the better you can clean things up the less chance of the
stripper  removing things that should be there.

Right now with as busy as I am I am not doing a lot of scanning or
validating. I am sure once the cooler weather sets in I will get back to it.
I don't know what it is but the sound of computers and electronics humming
away in the background is comforting:

Expand your wealth at 838gold.com

The greatest problem in communication is the illusion that it has been
accomplished.
- George Bernard Shaw

Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx