[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Submissions coming up this weekend

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 12:43:20 -0700

Hi, Natasha. I've seen Stellaluna in the collection already, unless this is a
different book or meant as a replacement. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous