[bksvol-discuss] New Submissions coming up this weekend

  • From: "Natasha & Fossey" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 14:08:06 -0500

Hi all,
This weekend I'll be uploading several books i have sitting on my hard drive.
They've all been thoroughly proofread and should be fast easy validates. Many
are Children's and young adult books so are fairly short as well.   Here's the
list of titles and authors:

1. Summer Reading is Killing Me by Jon Scieszka (up already)
2. Haunted Castle on Hallows Eve By Mary Pope Osborne
3. Seeds of Hope By Kristiana Gregory
4. Stellaluna By Janell Connon
5. Without a Trace by Carolyn Kene
6. See You Later Gladiator By Jon Scieska
7. The Mystery off Glen Road by Julie Campbell
8. The Guide Dog Mystery by Gertrude Chandler Warner

If the validators have any questions about any of the above i've still got all
the print books so can do page rescans or check text if needed.

Happy Validating!

Natasha & Fossey
"Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it,
it's not all mixed up." - A. A. Milne

email: guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxx