[bksvol-discuss] New Submissions

  • From: "Jake" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 17:16:35 -0600

Hi all,
    Submitting books at a different time today because I felt like it and
thought I'd give the people who keep to a normal time schedule a chance to
validate my submissions if they so choose. <grin>
    Did all the usuals to them and they should be pretty easy...both book
number nine in the respective series oddly enough.

The Genius Thieves (Hardy Boys Casefiles #9)
The Great Airport Mystery (Hardy Boys Mystery Stories #9)

The Great Airport Mystery is the revised 1965 edition, unfortunately not the
unrevised 1930 edition. Hopefully someday I'll run across it and can scan as
well.

Happy New Year all!
Jake