[bksvol-discuss] New Submission

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 22:13:34 -0400

Hi, everybody. I just submitted How To Get Along With Almost Everyone by H. Norman Wright. It's a clear scan, and I've spellchecked it. There are two issues with the book, and I made sure to put them in the comments field. First, the file size is a little on the hefty side for an rtf file, so I recommend zipping the file before uploading it to the admin queue. Also, the page numbers are at the bottom of pages in the book. A few of the pages may start on the first line of the page, and I forgot to put a blank line at the top of those pages. Over all, I think this is the cleanest scan I've done, at least Word seems to think so. (smile) There were only 19 errors when I did the last check. I hope one of you enjoys working with the book. I'm enjoying reading it and like its comfortable style. I'm a practical person and don't like much in the way of theory. This is a book for doers instead of thinkers.

Monica Willyard