[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Stephanie Plumb Novel just submitted

  • From: "Peter Scialli" <Peter.s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 09:51:26 -0400

Natasha,
    Yes, you're right.  I thought I had checked for it before submitting it,
but missed it.  I saw the one that was already submitted and did the final
approval last night.  It should now be live on the site.

Peter M. Scialli, Ph.D.
Associate, Technical Projects, Bookshare.org
www.bookshare.org

A Project of The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving Humanity
peter @benetech.org
www.benetech.org