[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Site

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 15:20:15 -0700

Hi, Evan, and all,

I needed to find a specific book to download and found that I have to enter
on "Advanced search" twice to see the edit fields.

And, by the way, I found the book, one Evan submitted and I proofread, had
been replaced by a publisher quality book in June.  I think we added the
book to the collection two years ago so people had a long time to benefit
from our efforts.

But having to enter on "advanced search" twice to see the edit fields is
very strange.

Lori C.