[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Site

  • From: "john.falter" <john.falter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 11:45:42 -0400

        Hi all:
Of course she didn't wake up grumpy; she let him sleep in today!

On 10/30/2014 9:28 AM, Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi Sue,

Naw, I didn't wake up grumpy, just a bit miffed at people who complain without reason. That doesn't include you, my friend. You have a legitimate gripe. I don't know why the links don't work for you in WE, they work find here. I haven't texted them with Jaws, but I may have time this weekend.

Ann P.

---
is active.