[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Site

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 08:39:28 -0700

Sue, I found the link for special collections but had to go way down the page
to find it. It is not immediately under browse.

Honestly, the only way I can find anything on this new site is to use “List of
links” which you know is insert+tab; otherwise the pages just take too long to
navigate and are confusing to me.

When the beta site was being tested, I could not get the survey to work and
when I finally did it was so confusing to move between the survey and the site
that I gave up.

I hope this gets easier!

Lori