[bksvol-discuss] New Publisher?

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 23:52:16 -0400

Every night just before bedtime I skim the most recently added books. Last night I noticed that over a thousand new books had been added to the collection in the previous twenty-four hours. Tonight I notice that there are over four-thousand. A huge influx of new books like this usually happens only when a new publisher is signed up and they upload most of their catalog in the first few days. I suppose that happened this time too, but what with all the previous publishers that have signed up and what with all the imprints I can't tell which one it is. With over four-thousand books in one day, though, it must be a major publisher. Does anyone know who might have just signed up?