[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Project wanted

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 23:03:18 -0600

Courtney,

Oh! I see where it went now.

As you've seen i my posts, I suffered a brain injury in 2006 and have
declining health from that and other issues. My son has autism and
multiple medical issues. We are living on shoestring budget. I have
gone through depression and anxiety. And life is often complicated for
any number of reasons. I want to assure you that I needed people to
talk to yet didn't always have someone, and it rotted!

So the offer still stands! smile

Sincerely,

Charisma