[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Marissa's List Sept 19.

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:18:24 -0400

Jerald and jake,

For those stuck with Word Pad, isn't there a free open source Word type
program, I though possible as part of Open Office.

If so we should explore it, as an editing option.

I vaguely heard about it once, but promptly forgot what I had learned, so if
someone knows what I am talking about well... smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.