[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Marissa's List Sept 19.

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 05:44:49 -0400

Hi, Matthew. Good question. We need the print page breaks because we have people using our books for lots of different reasons, including school projects and book reports. With the daisy format, people can move quickly to pages they need or cite page numbers for school reports. Also, Bookshare has relationships with a lot of the book publishers, and they like us to retain as much of the structure of the books as we can.

Monica Willyard

At Wednesday 9/20/2006 01:15 AM, you wrote:
Ok then. Someone else will need to validate the book and fix the minor
errors. I don't have Word. How come we need the print page breaks? This
novel doesn't have an index.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew