[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Marissa's List

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 18:19:51 -0800 (PST)

Jamie,

I'll add you to my list right now--and any other
newbies who want the daily list of books added to the
collection in their e-mail.

An explanation--because not everyone wants to check
Jake's list of books added daily, and because the list
of books doesn't get into the bookshare New Books
until the day afer they're added, I've been sending
out the list daily--usually in the late afternoon or
evening--sometimes in the wee hours of the next
morning--so you'll have the list in your mailbox.
Anyone not already receiving the list who wants to,
please post here or write to me offline.

Jamie, no books were added today, Friday, Dec. 29. I
assume Gustavo is taking the weekend off and may be
getting ready for or already on the way to one of the
conferences. I still have the list of what was added
Wed. & Thursday that I can send if you want, and will
send the next list when there are books added.

Cindy