[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Marissa's List

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 01:54:27 -0500

We also love those tallies about what is on step 1 2 and validation queue. Notice how fast books get off the validation queue and into the general collection lately? Many thanks to staff for apparently working on this issue dilligently. I will also do my best to limit non-informational and off topic messages to this list since I have been one of the worst offenders lately.

E.