[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Marissa's List

  • From: "Shayla Parker" <shaylakey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 16:10:07 -0500

Oddly, The Time Traveler's Wife appears on the admin approval list,
though there is already an excellent collection copy, and the book is
not marked bso, in any case. Error?

On 11/7/06, Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I notice that The Historian is on the reject queue.  I am going to assume
that is because a very excellent copy already exists in the collection.  I
also notice that Abagail somehow got validated in lightning
speed.  Great.  I will get to read it soon.  I did not touch it at any
point even though it has my "name on the ""hold for" part.

E.