[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Marissa's List

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 08:44:16 -0500

Cindy,

The list has four parts:

Step1: The Books awaiting validation are what we see when we use the Step1 Download link on the website.

Out for Editing are books that are folks are working on. (they're the books on everyone's step2 page).

Administrative Approval Queue are books that validators are recommending that Gustavo put in the collection.

Admin Rejection Queue are books validators are recommending not be put into the collection.

Jake