[bksvol-discuss] New Leader Appointed for Christian Book Club

  • From: "Pat Price" <patlprice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Volunteer list " <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 13:26:10 -0500

Hello Everyone,

What a wonderful group of service minded individuals  we have in the Friends
of Bookshare family!
I am really pleased to announce that our Christian Fiction book club will
continue under the leadership of Sharon Hughey. It will take place, as
always, the first Friday evening of each month.

Watch for more details.

Pat

Pat Price
Indianapolis, Indiana