[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Guy would appreciate your thoughts ...

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 21:53:06 -0700 (PDT)

Mark,

You could validate, or do you think that would take
too much time? Bookshare has "raised the bar," as they
say, and making the books look like most readers want
does involve more than the minimum that was required.

If you don't want to volunteer for bookshare but you'd
like to do something that you can do on the computer
from China and spend as much or little time as you
want, you can proofread for PG.

Here is the volunteer site.
http://promo.net/pg/volunteer.html One of the items is
the list is "Proofread Online."

Since I've been doing bookshare, I haven't been doing
much for P.G., but I still do some so I don't get
bumped. smile

Grandma Cindy