[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Guy would appreciate your thoughts ...

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 23:41:54 -0400

Hi, Mark. I can hear frustration in your email, and I know this process can be a little confusing at first. Just so you know, there are only certain people who will not read books rated as fair. Many of us do read them and don't care about placement of page numbers. I haven't worked on your submissions because the books sounded like they might be horror fiction, and I'm a chicken in that regard. I only read light mysteries and a lot of nonfiction books. I thought that one of our other validaters might have gotten to your books by now. Mark, what software do you use to scan your books? Maybe that would be a good place to start. I want to help you, and I appreciate your volunteering here. Maybe we can find a validater who enjoys your science fiction books who will work with you too.

Monica Willyard