[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Feature in Bookshare Catalog

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 10:33:59 -0800

Shelley,

Yes, please list any books that you have added image descriptions to or if you
remember books with descriptions that you didn't do list those also. The
problem with this task is circular: We can't find books in the collection with
descriptions  because we don't have the checkbox data yet to search on.

Scott Rains
Benetech Fellow, Bookshare Volunteer Department