[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Category/Series Site

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 20:37:20 -0700 (PDT)

--Hi, Jake,

I visited your sie (and registered). I understand what
I see when I "browse catagories" but a lot of the rest
I find confusing. How are titles added --just by
people who know about titles that belong in a category
putting them in by adding titles?

I was going to suggest, for international users, a
Public Domain category.  I've seen public domain when
I've checked for some books, but that was a while ago,
and I don't remember any titles.

http://mail.yahoo.com