[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Bookshelf Feature

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 15:45:57 -0600

Evan,

What do you mean by redrawing the screen? I have never seen that term before.

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Evan Reese
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 1:29 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: New Bookshelf Feature

Did you try redrawing the screen or turning browse mode off and then on
again? Sometimes these can help. If you tried those, then maybe someone else
has an idea.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>