[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Bookshare site grumblings

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 09:57:15 -0500

When I submitted DOLLY: THE BIOGRAPHY early yesterday morning (and it's already in the collection, by the way; great work!), I got a thank-you as well for the submission. This was my first submission since the new site, so I was glad to see that by the time I submitted it.

Well, I have just succeeded in submitting a book. Whatever was going on, there is now a thank you message after the process completes.