[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Books list and and Kiss Them Goodbye.

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 18:25:53 -0500

Yah thanks Cindy. Since I downloaded the book, maybe the powers-that-be can pull it or I can take out the blank pages and resumit but what if there were any blank pages on one side of the page before the new chapter begins and it looks like you can't tell where a new chapter begins, i can put bso in front of the title.
For skype contact bobwichitaks