[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Books List

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 01:41:22 -0700

Hi Cindy,

Yes, The actual title of the book is "Ben There, Done That." In fact, I had the same question and actually thought it was a scanning error and started correcting the headers in my personal copy. Then, in my brilliance, mentioned it to Gwen who pointed out to me that Ben Franklin comes forward in time in this story. Okay, I felt dense. It wasn't as if I wasn't aware of the story. I just hadn't caught the pun. Out of the mouths of babes.

Peace,

Mayrie
At 09:38 PM 9/18/2006, you wrote:
I have two questions about the books added today
(Monday).

The first is specific to today's list: Is the title
Ben There, Done That, correct, or should it be Been
There, Done That. I can't tell from the synopsis.

The second is more general, and I've been meaning to
ask it for a while: I don't understand why the word
"error" in the paragraph that precedes the list of
books: "Some titles returned the following error: This
is a copyrighted book available for download only to
current members of Bookshare.org. Please log in if you
have a member account, otherwise find out about
joining."

How is that statement in error? That is the case,
isn't it?

Just curious.