[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Books (17) for 09-22

  • From: Denise Thompson <deniset@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 18:34:06 -0400

Roger
hanks. I did that and saved it as a link on my desk top. That should pick up most of them.

Denise
At 03:28 PM 9/23/2009, you wrote:
On the main page there is a link labeled browse. Click that and on the next page click categories. On the next page click literature and fiction. You will then have a list of all books in the collection that have been categorized under literature and fiction. At the top of the list is a combo box for sorting by how recent they were added to the collection. Select in the last day and you will have a list of fiction added in the last twenty-four hours.

"The end may justify the means as long as there is something that justifies the end.
" Leon Trotsky

The Militant: <http://wwww.themilitant.com>http://www.themilitant.com Pathfinder Press: <http://www.pathfinderpress.com>http://www.pathfinderpress.com Granma International: <http://granma.cu/ingles/index.html>http://granma.cu/ingles/index.html
             _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Books (17) for 09-22
Date:
9/23/2009 2:52:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
deniset@xxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Boy. My internet has been down for most of two days now. I'm just
getting back up and running. The tech just left. Thought I was back
in the dark ages.

Anyway. I already get Johnny's messages which are great. I like to
pull up the list from the BS website though because it's easy to just
go down the list and download the ones' I'm interested in. It would
be nice if we goode filter the latest books list and pull up just
fiction or nonfiction, etc. Who would we contact to make that
sugestion to BS staff does anybody know?